Dongfeng Motor has received 32 million subsidies from Xiangfan government

Dongfeng Motor has received 32 million subsidies from Xiangfan government It is reported that on October 9, Dongfeng Motor received RMB 32 million subsidy for the Dongfeng New Energy City Bus Technology Development Project allocated by the Finance Bureau of Xiangyang City, Hubei Province.

Dongfeng said that according to the “Implementation Plan” of the project, the motor companies and battery companies in the project joint unit will allocate 20% of 32 million yuan, and the remaining 80% will be issued by the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, and the Ministry of Science and Technology. The relevant provisions of the Interim Measures for Assessment Management of New Energy Automobile Industry Technology Innovation Project (Caijian [2013] No. 458) and the “Accounting Standards for Business Enterprises” are included in “other payables”.

Some analysts pointed out to NetEase.com that Dongfeng Motor, as the “leading enterprise” in Xiangfan City, Hubei Province, has had unsatisfactory performance in recent years, and its net profit has declined for three consecutive years. "The government of Xiangfan City undoubtedly transferred blood from the government to Dongfeng Motor."

Dongfeng Motor's annual report for the past two years shows that its 2011 and 2012 net profits were 464 million yuan and 21,734,200 yuan, respectively, year-on-year decrease of 18.69% and 94.82%. In the first half of this year, the performance of Dongfeng Enterprises continued to decline, with a net profit of 43.185 million yuan, a decrease of 54.86% year-on-year.

In addition, the Xiangfan City government subsidy Dongfeng Motor’s project is the “Dongfeng New Energy City Bus Technology Development Project.” In recent years, Dongfeng Motor’s bus and site sales have been unsatisfactory. The data shows that it sold just over 30,000 vehicles last year. In the first half of this year, sales were also around 16,000.

Blister punching machine

Blister punching machine specifications

1.Smooth movement, less consumption 
2.Suitable for single layer or layers of leather, plastic 
3.Easy to operate and maintain


Blister Punching Machine working principles

Using the advanced crank connecting rod mechanism. By the motor drives the flywheel, the flywheel through shaft and pinion drive big gear, crankshaft, gear through the clutch to drive the crankshaft drives the connecting rod to make the slider to work.


Blister punching machine applications

This is double column cutting machine, is suitable for the single layer or layers of leather, plastic, artificial leather, textiles and other materials forming blanking, as long as the match to be on the molding box knife, can get various shapes of products, such as soles, shoes, handbags, gloves, toys, clothing, blister, plastic and craft products.

 

Blister punching machine features

1. The machine has compact structure, smooth movement, less consumption, even platen movement using a crank rod and health                institutions clutch control, convenient operation, safe and reliable.

2. The feet or hands button operation pressure plate, ensure the safety of operators.

3. The intermittent type single stroke operation, the emergency stop device, to ensure safe operation.

4. Automatic lubricating system ensures machine precision and enhance machine durability.

5. Can be adjusted according to the different height of products any pressure plate spacing.

Blister Punching Machine


Punching Machine For Plastic

Blister Punching Machine

Blister Punching Machine,Punching Machine For Blister,Plastic Blister Punching Machine,Punching Machine For Plastic

ShenZhen Hengxing Machinery Factory , http://www.szchxjx.com