1. Reasonably choose the installation site and environment.
Avoid strong power equipment, high-frequency equipment, strong power switch equipment; avoid the influence of high-temperature heat source and radiation source, avoid strong vibration places and strong corrosive environment, and consider installation and maintenance.
2. There must be enough straight pipe sections in the upstream and downstream.
If there are two 90Â° elbows on the same plane upstream of the sensor installation point, then: the upstream straight pipe section is â‰¥25D, and the downstream straight pipe section is â‰¥5D.
If there are two 90Â° elbows on different planes upstream of the sensor installation point, then: the upstream straight pipe section is â‰¥40D, and the downstream straight pipe section is â‰¥5D.
The regulating valve should be installed outside the 5D downstream of the sensor. If it must be installed upstream of the sensor, the straight pipe section upstream of the sensor should be no less than 50D, and the downstream should be no less than 5D.
3. The piping on the upstream and downstream of the installation point should be concentric with the sensor, and the coaxial deviation should be no less than 0.5DN.
4. The pipeline adopts measures to reduce vibration.
The sensor should be avoided as far as possible on the pipe with strong vibration, especially lateral vibration. If it is necessary to install, vibration damping measures must be taken. Pipe fastening devices are installed at the upstream and downstream 2D â€‹â€‹of the sensor, and anti-vibration pads are added.
5. Installation on horizontal pipes is the most common installation method for flow sensors.
When measuring the gas flow rate, if the measured gas contains a small amount of liquid, the sensor should be installed at a higher position in the pipeline.
When measuring the liquid flow rate, if the measured liquid contains a small amount of gas, the sensor should be installed in the lower part of the pipeline.
6. The sensor is installed in a vertical pipe.
When measuring gas flow, the sensor can be mounted on a vertical pipe with unlimited flow. If the gas to be measured contains a small amount of liquid, the gas flow should be from bottom to top.
When measuring the flow of liquid, the flow of liquid should be from bottom to top: this does not add extra weight to the probe.
7. The sensor is mounted on the side of the horizontal pipe.
Regardless of the fluid being measured, the sensor can be mounted sideways on a horizontal pipe, especially for superheated steam, saturated steam and cryogenic liquids. If conditions permit side-loading, the temperature of the fluid has less effect on the amplifier.
8. The sensor is flipped in the horizontal pipe.
This installation method is generally not recommended. This method of installation is not suitable for measuring general gases and superheated steam. It can be used to measure saturated steam and is suitable for measuring high temperature liquids or when cleaning pipes frequently.
9. The sensor is installed on the pipeline with insulation.
When measuring high temperature steam, the insulation layer should not exceed one third of the height of the bracket.
10. Selection of pressure measurement points and temperature measurement points.
According to the needs of the measurement, when measuring the pressure and temperature near the sensor, the pressure measurement point should be 3-5D downstream of the sensor, and the temperature measurement point should be 6-8D downstream of the sensor.
Nanpi Jiantong Hardware Manufacturing Co.,Ltd has a full service of metal fabrications with over 96,000 square meters. We have in-house capabilities to produce high quality components from stainless, carbon steel and aluminum sheets and plates. We can also fabricate items from some hot rolled steel items.
Our laser cutting and punching capabilities makes it possible to mass produce parts or architectural pieces with relative ease. Our in-house CAD design process supports our CNC equipment to provide exceptional control in meeting design requirements and tolerances.
Our equipment lineup includes:
- CAD Design for high tolerance CNC production.
- Press Brakes 220 ton capability to 14' lengths.
- Roll Former for up to 48" wide coil stock.
- Shears for 24 GA or .032 up to 1/4" HR Plate.
- Punch Press for holes, slots, nibbling.
- Welding (Steel, Stainless or Aluminum) Mig FCAW / TIG.
Box Metal,Metal Storage Box,Large Metal Box,Square Metal Box
Nanpi Jian Tong Hardware Manufacturing Co., Ltd. , https://www.jiantongstamping.com