Marine Incinerator/Ship Incinerator
IMO resolution MEPC76(40)
Exhaust gas fan
The incinerator is designed to burn solid waste and oil sludge produced onboard, in accordance with following rules and regulation:
- MARPOL73/78 Annex V, type approval and operating limits for shipboard incinerators
- IMO resolution MEPC76(40), adopted on 25 Sept. 1997
- IMO Resolution MEPC93(45), adopted on 5 Oct. 2000
- MARPOL 73/78 Annex VI, Resolution for the Prevention of Air Pollution from ship, adopted on 26 Sept. 1997
And into force on 19 May 2005
A complete incinerator system consists of three main parts:
- Combustion body
- Sludge tank with heating elements
- Exhaust gas fan
In which, the combustion body includes: Combustion chamber, Burner, Control panel and built-in accessories; The Sludge tank includes heating elements either elec. Heater or steam, thermal oil coil; Circulating pump, level switches etc; The Exhaust gas fan includes flue gas fan, flue gas damper, Expansion bellows.
Main features of the Incinerator
Man-Machine dialogue interface for convenient operations.
Continuous solid waste loading device with pneumatic control, as an option.
Sludge agitation by a recirculation pump to obtain best mixture.
Three options of sludge heating source, including electrical elements, steam coil or thermal coil.
Immediate working condition traceability.
Marine Incinerator Models
|Â||180,000 Kcal/H||500,000 Kcal/H||500,000 Kcal/H||800,000 Kcal/H|
Gravity Rack,Self Slide Rack,Carton Flow Rack
Sunli Industry Equipment Co., Ltd. , http://www.dopro-rack.com